For more information visit our Russian Language&Culture Centre website
You are only at the beginning of one of the most exciting journeys of your life – Learning Russian in St.Petersburg – right in the heart of the city! You will have so many opportunities to meet new friends from all over the world, explore a great city, see Russia and have fun, whilst learning in a modern language school.
Actively operating in this field since 2008, we have developed our own programs for teaching Russian as a Foreign Language such as General Russian Course, Business Russian Course and Russian for Seamen, Russian for Submariners (click here to read more about the courses).
- Excellent Teachers
- Mini group
- Competitive Prices
- Great Atmosphere
- Big city experience
Marines Language Center is different because:
- Our centre is based in Russia
- Quality Russian courses with enthusiatic and dynamic teachers
- Learn Russian at Competitive prices (click here to see all our special offers)
- We will do whatever it takes to provide you with an excellent service
- You live and work in Russia
- You do business in Russia or with Russians but still have some language barriers
- You need to acquire some specific terminology and language competences for the professional activity.
- You need basic Russian to communicate when travelling
- You are so much interested in the Russian culture and history that you are eager to learn Russian
- Extend your vocabulary
- Increase your fluency
- Become more accurate
- Communicate in Russian more easily
- Understand more of the world around you
Marines Language Center is located in the heart of St.Petersburg, in beautiful Chernyshevskogo avenue. Location is important for most students and our Language Center is located, just 5 minutes’ walk from Chernyshevskaya Metro Station or 2 minutes’ walk from the Neva river – the largest river of the city. This business area of St.Petersburg is a perfect place to have lunch and relax after class and it is very close to the most famous landmarks of the city.
Our Language Center is based in a lovely mansion with 20 light, modern and cosy classrooms in attic floor.
St.Petersburg is one of the most beautiful and interesting cities in the world. It is a cultural capital of Russia or “museum under open sky” as it is usually called because of great number of its museums, monuments, parks and other places of interest.
There’s so much in and around St.Petersburg, it can be a bit daunting!
Joining the Marines Language Centre social programme should make this a bit easier for you – you can get a taste of all the things St.Petersburg has to offer. As well as seeing the famous sights, such as the Hermitage and the Peter&Paul Fortress, try to visit some areas outside the centre.
Also, make sure you travel outside St.Petersburg, too – there are so many wonderful and historic cities, such as Cathrine’s Palace in the town of Pushkin and Peterhof fountains, and the nature of Karelian peninsula is truly beautiful.